Relativity Skills’ Impact on the Ediscovery Job Market: A Five-Year Analysis
Get your copy of TRU's latest report – Relativity Skills’ Impact on the Ediscovery Job Market: A Five-Year Analysis. With leading insights from the past half-decade of TRU's proprietary Relativity skills assessment, job seekers and hiring managers will walk away with actionable insights pulled from historical data.
Powerful Data from 3,000+ Applicants
More than five years ago, the TRU Staffing Partners team and Relativity co-created a skills assessment to help hiring managers make more informed staffing decisions, and help job seekers understand what they need to learn in Relativity to compete in the ediscovery job market. This report takes a look back at how Relativity skills have evolved since 2016 — and what job seekers and hiring managers can learn to stay ahead.
Walk away with valuable insights like...
- The volume of job seekers who have shifted to using RelativityOne
- How savvy job seekers are leveling up their Relativity processing skills
- Review still reigns supreme - with a catch
- The role of Relativity infrastructure admins within the ediscovery ecosystem
- Guidance for hiring managers and job seekers
- And so much more!
Fill out the form here to get your free copy of the Relativity Skills’ Impact on the Ediscovery Job Market today!